- Intellectual Capital
- Research & Publications
- Institute - Industry Interface
- Academic Calendar
- Admin Login
- Weekly Newsletter
- Information Officers (RTI ACT)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
With a mission to provide excellence in professional management education, VES Institute of Management Studies and Research was established in 1994. Our institute has been rated Top 20 B-School and is included among “THE BEST Management COLLEGES IN INDIA” by Career360, a popular magazine promoted by OUTLOOK Group. Approved by AICTE, it offers two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). VESIMSR provides state-of-the-art infrastructure for its students. All these facilities go a long way in ensuring productive campus life and provide a perfect ambience for academic pursuits. VESIMSR provides value addition courses for over all development of students.
- Grade ‘A’ Awarded by D.T.E., Government of Maharashtra
- Excellent Placement Record,
- Dual Specialization available,
- Highly Skilled & Experienced Faculty,
- Strong Industry Interaction,
- Emphasis on Student Driven Initiatives,
- Strong Emphasis on Value System
- Transparent Admission Process
- Located in Central part of Mumbai,
- Financial Hub of India
- Hostel Facility available
- Course approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Course likely to commence from 21st July 2014. Course Intake: 60
- Syllabus and teaching process are continuously updated to cater to the needs of the changing business environment.
- Course is conducted in Semester system
- Well accepted by the industry
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration. Must have obtained at least 50% in aggregate of 3 years at the qualifying examination. For Reserved Category, cut off will be at 45% in place of 50%.
- Short listing on the basis of Common Entrance Test scores of CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT.
- GD/PI will be conducted by Institute.
- Suitable weightage will be given to past academic record and work experience.
- Final selection list will be prepared in order of merit on the basis of above mentioned 3 parameters.
- Course Fees- Total Fees is INR 1, 80,000/- per annum per student for this academic year.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment
- Fees shall be accepted only by Demand Draft or Bank Pay Order drawn in favour of “Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Management Studies and Research”.
- The Total Fees is INR 1, 80,000. Full fees have to be paid before commencement of the classes.
- Refund Rules: As prescribed time to time by AICTE / DTE.
Documents Required With Application Form
Application Form could be either downloaded or could be collected from the Institute in person.
Completed ‘Application Form’ to be sent either by ‘Registered Post/Courier’ or could be deposited directly at Institute.
The copies of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application at the time of Submission of application:
- DD for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One thousand only) drawn in favour of ‘VESIMSR’.
- One Photograph of the applicant.
- Xerox attested of the CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT SCORE CARD.
Documents required at the time of Admission
The Original copies and two sets of attested Photo copies of the following documents are required at the time of admission.
- CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT Score Card.
- Mark sheet of S.S.C examination.
- Mark sheet of H.S.C examination.
- Mark sheet of Bachelor Degree Examination.
- Passing certificate of the Bachelor Degree.
- Institute leaving / Transfer Certificate.
- Proof of Nationality. Certificates (Birth / Domicile /School Leaving) or Passport (any one)
All the admission rules mentioned herein above are subject to change / revision by Institute / DTE / State Government of Maharashtra / AICTE.
Any acts of its amendments which may be published from time to time or Judgement by Honorary Supreme Court of India /Honorary High Court of Bombay etc. will be applicable to the candidates / students and institutions covered under this rule of admissions.